Complaint Review: Rimco

• Submitted: Mon, February 10, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Richard — Cleveland North Carolina
711 N. Cannon Blvd Kannapolis, North Carolina USA

Rimco Aarons Tires are expensive and employees are rude, dumb, arrogant, and iggnorant Kannapolis North Carolina

Went to the rimco in Kannapolis, NC to get a price on some tires feeling they wouldn't be expensive at all. Instead I get this ignorant kid who tells me the tires I was looking to get were going to cost me $5,000 for the set and other compnies were going to sell them to me for $121 a piece. I will never go there for anything. I am going to tell my friends about them also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rimco/Kannapolis-North-Carolina-28083/Rimco-Aarons-Tires-are-expensive-and-employees-are-rude-dumb-arrogant-and-iggnorant-Ka-1122551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rimco