Complaint Review: RINGPLUS COMMUNICATIONS

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Sumedh Ramteke — nagpur, india
RINGPLUS COMMUNICATIONS
new delhi, India

RINGPLUS COMMUNICATIONS , QUIKR beware of 50% DISCOUNT OFFERS FROM QUIKR new delhi  India

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: It is not our firm

Hi, i have been searcheing the internet for affordable price for NOTE 2 and found a very promicing add on quikr.com.. the company's name is ringplus mobile communications, i contacted the company for placing the  order to which they asked for a payment of rs 5000 as a booking amount so that they can dispatch the parcel.. on makiing the payment they sent me the dispatch details which said that the parcel has been dispatched with infinity courier services and would reach me within 3 days.. after two days i was contacted by the courier company and the asked for payment of rs 11000 for making the custom clearance.. on contacting the dealer he also asked me to make the payment and assured me that i would get the delivery on the same day i make the payment, but again afet 2 days i was asked to pay another 17650 rs saying that the officials wanted to register the parcel in my name to which i asked my dealer who instead asked me to make the payment but when i contacted the courier service and asked for the contact details of the custom officials, they refused saying it was aginst their rules.. on my refusal for making the payment and asking the dealer to do it that dealer, Mr, BERNARD JOHNSON quit taking my calls and now his phone is switched off from nearly 15 days.. and it has been a month after my payment of rs 11000 and still i havent recieved and parcel nor have i racieved any refund all my mails are unresponded.. please help me with recivering my money... as proof i have his mails, sms and recordings of all his calls and confirmations, reciepts of my payments...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RINGPLUS-COMMUNICATIONS/new-delhi-/RINGPLUS-COMMUNICATIONS-QUIKR-beware-of-50-DISCOUNT-OFFERS-FROM-QUIKR-new-delhinbsp-1051354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RINGPLUS COMMUNICATIONS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

It is not our firm

AUTHOR: ringplus.net - ()

This firm was not ringplus.net. RingPlus. net shot (RingPlus or Ring Plus, Inc) is a reputable telecom service provider in the United states. We have no office in other locations than Los Angeles. We are sorry that our firm was confused with this firm.