Complaint Review: ringtraining.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jake — Toronto Ontario Canada
ringtraining.com
700 West E Street #505 Internet 92101 United State Internet United States of America

ringtraining.com Tyler Hass Horrible Customer Service, No updates on the order shipment, No reply to emails or phone calls Internet

I've ordered EXF rings on the 14th. I emailed [email protected] to check to see what's going on with my order as to when they will shipped it and when I'll get my tracking number for the parcel. There was not a single reply to my 5 emails for the past 5 days. I called as well to 425 894 8394 which was never answered, it just led me to automated voicemail of Tyler Hass. I check all my trash, spam mail box, and used 2 different email accounts in case either one of them is recognized as spam for Tyler Hass's email account.

I do not understand what is so hard to reply to email and give a customer an update with the order I've placed. It says clearly that the products are shipped on the day of or a day after the order has been placed, with a tracking number attached and emailed.

This is ridiculous. I've seen other complaints on ripoffreport.com how they were taking a year and what not to receive the product and resolve the problem. I'm extremely furious at the moment as I spend 79 dollars for a set of rings and the service is the lowest it could possibly be.

This is absurd and I will take an action if it gets worse.

Currently I've asked for a refund unless I hear from him by 19th of November.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ringtrainingcom/internet/ringtrainingcom-Tyler-Hass-Horrible-Customer-Service-No-updates-on-the-order-shipment-N-970843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ringtraining.com