Complaint Review: Ritecare.com

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jack — New York New York
Ritecare.com
17200 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 223A Encino, California USA

Ritecare.com Rite Care Pharmacy, Inc. I paid for items and they never sent anything! Encino California

I ordered a couple of items from them and have never received anything. I actually paid extra for faster shipping and that was another waste of money.

I have tried to call and email, but only get an answering machine and no email response.

I order hundreds of items online every year for personal use and spend thousands of dollars ordering online for my business. This company is a fraud. I am disappointed that there are still sick people out there who spend their time ripping people off instead of just having a legitamate business.

I would have bought several items here over the years that would have amounted to a lot of money, but instead all they get is this ripoff report, one from the bbb, yelp, and I will post everywhere else I can - twitter, facebook, google+, etc, and I am contacting bank, credit card co, and my laywer, their web host, and anyone I can. I want them shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ritecarecom/Encino-California-91316-5001/Ritecarecom-Rite-Care-Pharmacy-Inc-I-paid-for-items-and-they-never-sent-anything-Enci-1115671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ritecare.com