Complaint Review: Riverfront Media Group, Inc

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: justice4all — Truro Alabama
Riverfront Media Group, Inc
Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Riverfront Media Group, Inc Mike Coleman pay per call, matthew, matt jersan Cincinnati Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Case Closed...Handled everything the best I could

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete delusion

*Author of original report: Mike Coleman NOT guilty! He is HONEST

Mike Coleman is selling Matt Jersan's CPA Coaching Membership for $897 and with 60 days money back guarantee. DO NOT be fooled, this is mega scam and many people have been scammed, myself included.

Matt is offering investment opportunities and do not have licence, victims are mentoing ponzi sheme and are ready to go to FBI if they dont get their refund.

I am waiting for refund and will update this if I get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverfront-Media-Group-Inc/Cincinnati-Ohio-45202/Riverfront-Media-Group-Inc-Mike-Coleman-pay-per-call-matthew-matt-jersan-Cincinnati-Oh-1135314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverfront Media Group, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Case Closed...Handled everything the best I could

AUTHOR: mattjersan - (USA)

I wanted to provide one more addtional paragraph or so to this report, just to ensure everything has been set straight. I am Matt Jersan, once again, the owner of the now closed Dynamic Holdings INC.

At the time everything went down in this training I provided, I began to go through an illness, and tried to handle everything I could handle with the help of my attorney. The facts remain the same:

Todd Findley (you can search his name on google) was the person whom I partnered with to provide leads for myself, my partners, and my students. If you search his name you will see evidence that he indeed was involved with one scam or another at some point in time, and the fact that the leads he was getting were complete nonsense should further reinforce my position. This is why I revealed this to the students and it's why I processed refund requests when I got them. There was no ponzi scheme, no investment scheme, or anything happening other than a bad partnership that I didn't research before entering into.

I was left with a huge problem when all the refunds came back, since it was unexpected. This left a negative hole in my paypal account and bank account which i had to work very hard to correct. I did everything in my power to make the situation right in everyone's eyes.

I no longer have access to my paypal account from where this trouble started, but to the very best of my knowledge everyone has their money back. This was a horrible situation and I apologize deeply to everyone involved. If I would have done my homework on the situation, none of this would have ever happened, and for that, i am truly very sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to come back and post that Mike is an honest guy. He is a truly honorable person who runs a totally legit business.

Matt Jersan

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete delusion

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

I am Matt Jersan. Mike Coleman sold training I was selling for the amount stated. The person making this report as well as a number of others who bought the training were using a lead company to generate leads to their cpa networks. I discovered the man producing the leads, Todd Findley had a criminal past and reported it to the group in public. this caused mass refunds due to another business partner of mine encouraging my students to refund with me and go work with him and Todd. This situation was totally outside my control and I handled it by proccessing refunds.

The only investments made in my company were for me to buy strategic advertising placements that turned a consistent profit every time for my clients and myself. This allowed someone to get into media buying or pay per call without having to start the campaign themselves. No license was needed for this program, according to my attorney.

All refunds have been processed. If there were any issues on getting money back from paypal, you should contact my company through proper channels. We will confirm and make sure you are refunded. This is the end of my communication on this matter. Any further communication will be handled by my attorney.

Mike Coleman NOT guilty! He is HONEST

AUTHOR: justice4all - ()

Mr. Mike Coleman from Riverfront Media Group, Inc has been only affiliate for Matthew Jersan product and he is not ripped off anybody, he refunded me my money and he is now dealing with Matthew Jersan directly who is only guilty one in this story.

I hope this report wont hurt his business as it shouldnt, this report was written before I gather all facts and I was not aware that he has been affiliate. I am sorry.