Complaint Review: Riverside county district attorney

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: nena — Coachella California
Riverside county district attorney
82675 hwy 111 Indio, California USA

Riverside county district attorney District attorney doesnt take civil harassment restraining orders seriously Indio California

I have a restraining order on someone for the past 3 years. She continues to violate it almost every 2 to 3 months. I make complaints to the police and they send them to the Riverside county District Attorney. Although it does show that the indeed violates her restreaining order by doing things like stalking, threatening me and keeping me under survalleance, not to mention running me off the road. No charges are ever filled. She waits outside my house when I leave and come home  and yet nothing is being done because she isn't physically hurting me. this has put an emotional strain on me . I am afraid to go outside. She knows she can do it because nobody ever does anything. I have filled several complaints to the distrsict attorney and they just send me letters stating they found no grounds to press charges when the restraining order clearly states she should be punished for doing the things she is doing. I have had to miss work due to this. They are waiting for her to actually kill me to think about pressing charges. Just because there is no physical harm doesnt mean it isnt serious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverside-county-district-attorney/Indio-California-92201/Riverside-county-district-attorney-District-attorney-doesnt-take-civil-harassment-restrai-1068197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverside county district attorney