Complaint Review: riverside county humanes society

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: lynnette weaver — riverside United States of America
riverside county humanes society
van buren blvd riverside, California United States of America

riverside county humanes society purposely abducting and kidnapping my dog riverside, California

At the beginning of this month,my neighbors called the riverside countys humanes society because,my dogs were getting out the gate. My dogs are harmless! When,the man came to my hoouse,my dogs were back in my yard! He forced me to put my one of my dogs in his truck and then,told me to build a kennel! I did build a kennel,they were suppose to come and check,I called to find out what was going on because,I want my dog back! They told me,he was mistakenly taken to oregon! I want my dog returned and due to their stupid actions,I should not have to pay! Its been almost a month! This is not right! Please email me back with responses! I'm calling the board of supervisors tomorrow! I've been in a great deal of emotional distress!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/riverside-county-humanes-society/riverside-California-/riverside-county-humanes-society-purposely-abducting-and-kidnapping-my-dog-riverside-Cal-1016313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on riverside county humanes society