Complaint Review: riverside county regional medical center

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — moreno valley California United States of America
riverside county regional medical center
cactus AVE moreno valley, California United States of America

riverside county regional medical center unprofessional after birth care moreno valley , California

*Consumer Comment: ???

about a year ago i had my daughter it was supposed to be an awesome experience for both me and my boyfriend she was my first girl and his first child i had my son four years previous and it was a shock to see how horrible they treat women in labor. at about 12 am my water broke it was time we go in and we were all smiles thinking soley about our daughter and i get my epidural just in time well after i have my daughter they wrap me in a bed pad similar to the ones you use to potty train dogs and they leave me in the birthing room for 6 hours i'd been up all night pushing my daughter out of my body i wanted to be comfortable and get some rest. after the first two hours of waiting the nurse came in so i asked her when can we see our daughter and the b***h tells me i have to walk first!!!!!!!! it took me 12 hrs to walk after my son i was very upset and worried for my daughter she was strictly breast milk and they even wrote it on her name card. with my son they immediately cleaned me up down there gave me the pad and the net undies and even had four male nurses come in, pick me up and transfer me to the transport bed. well back to my daughter after the 6 hour wait i told my boyfriend i want to see my daughter so he tryd to help me into the wheelchair to go look for the nurse we hadn't seen her since she told me i had to walk first. well it was a horrible idea as soon as my feet were on the ground my legs buckled and i hit the floor pretty hard. my boyfriend the strong man he is had such a hard time helping me get into the wheelchair i was weak from having the baby and couldn't do much to help and we had to work around the doggy pad. as soon as we get out of the room the nurse is there and actually yells at me to get back to the room it was only after this that she "cleaned" me up scolding me the whole time about how i should have waited. but wait there's more after getting into the recovery room they bring my daughter in and don't even hand her to me they wheel her in pick her up show her to me and put her back in. my boyfriend had to go to work so he wasn't there to help me anymore and i didn't get many visitors i was so worried that i would drop her because i had no control of my lower half at all. it took them 15 minutes to respond to all of my calls from pushing that button. they wouldn't even help me shower when i needed to. normally i can do that all by myself but i needed help. please don't read this report and think i was being to picky or im spoiled that was not the case at all i am a very strong person and i never complain but this was to much and i would never recommend this hospital to anyone god forbid its an emergency and someones dying i would hate to see that or hear about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/riverside-county-regional-medical-center/moreno-valley-California-92555/riverside-county-regional-medical-center-unprofessional-after-birth-care-moreno-valley--611680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on riverside county regional medical center

???

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I have no clue what your report states due to the lack of grammar and paragraphs

If you think the Hospital did something wrong and you can prove it contact JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations) and file a complaint