Complaint Review: riverside motors

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — new smyrna beach Florida United States of America
riverside motors
us 1 new smyrna beach, Florida United States of America

riverside motors lied about being willing to drive this car atound the world first car wouldnt turn and the next one two days later front end fell out of while driving my kids to school an officer new smyrna beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Compassion

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer

*Consumer Comment: A Better Suggestion

I went to Riverside motors looking for a family car they had a sub said great on gas nice family car but has some body rust otw home with it tired to male left turn and it wouldn't turn managed to get it to a shop they said they frame was rusted and the only way to fix it was to replace frame for $3000 called the car lot after 4 days of being without a car or my money they told me they had a town car that they could put me in but wouldn't give me my money back

the salesman said he would put his kids in it and drive around the world in it so we hot it after 6 days I was driving my kids to school when the front end fell out in the middle of road and we almost flipped tire bent under car an officer that stopped to help had to have it towed and he took pics of it told me the car lot shouldn't have sold it and he was contacting DMV about it now I have a car that odate tow yard anti can't drive and all the car lot says is its my problem if the salesman had been honest I would have went somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/riverside-motors/new-smyrna-beach-Florida-32168/riverside-motors-lied-about-being-willing-to-drive-this-car-atound-the-world-first-car-1013537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on riverside motors

Compassion

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

It is so refreshing to see that in this world, people can turn a victim into a whipping post! The two people who responded to this person being taken advantage of, need a lesson in compassion. Yes it is obvious that this post was not written by a well educated individual, but does that make the issue at hand, someone getting a raw deal, any less compelling! People bullying people because of their lack of education or for any reason is wrong. I wonder how they would feel in someone in their family experienced a analogous incident?

Hopefully, my punctuation and grammar is adequate!

Jennifer

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Go to school.

A Better Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Perhaps your future would be much enhanced if you take some money to PAY SOMEBODY to teach you to write coherent sentences using proper punctuation, grammar and sentence structuring. A qualified, knowledgeable person with tons of experience in such things would be the average third grader. How any adult could write and then publically post such an incredible piece of writing nonsense is inconceivable!