Complaint Review: riverside police

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: lynnette weaver — riverside United States of America
riverside police
orange st riverside, California United States of America

riverside police discriminating against victims riverside, California

*Consumer Comment: Yeah stacy is always putting her big mouth where it doesn't belong

*Author of original report: regarding staceys sarcastic comment!

*Consumer Comment: What a crock

The riverside police are good at discriminating against victims. August 5,2011 they responded to my house stating unknown caller call. They began questioning my relationship at the time with my husband. I told the truth and my children were taken and I was threatened to move out of home and go into a d.v. shelter or I would never see my kids! My husband had already been arrested so,in reality I could of just got a restraining order and stayed at my home with my kids. This is the treatment I have gotten for dating black men for years! Not only that incident,but been raped and molested even,a victim of attempted murder and never found the perpatrators. If this is not discrimination,I don't know what is! There policies and procedures need to be changed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/riverside-police/riverside-California-92501/riverside-police-discriminating-against-victims-riverside-California-986941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on riverside police

Yeah stacy is always putting her big mouth where it doesn't belong

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

She is always putting in her 2 cents bullying people & just being plain out cruel to people.  Yet she accuses me of always calling her names I don't even know the B**** they're is no telling what she get's away offline.

regarding staceys sarcastic comment!

AUTHOR: lynnette weaver - (United States of America)

Sorry u live in a barbie world! U must be knieve and suffering from insomnia! I got my children back as u read it in my other report. I know a lot of c.p.s as I stated before and domestic violence. I have proof of what has been done to my children and I. If u still that police and c.p.s knieve then,I can email u police reports and pics then,what will u say about that. I have been a victim as a child and the police have never done nothing for me except ask why I date blacks! So,u shouldn't be playing the fake knieve game! I'm sure a lot of victims of society would agree with what I'm saying as u can read a lot of other reports on here besides,only mine. Always leaving sarcastic comments!

What a crock

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

The laws regarding Domestic Violence are not race/color/religion or status related - They are related to who the agressor is vs the victim.  IF CPS receives a call regarding a child or children in a dangerous situation it is investigated.  If there is enough evidence to support said claims then the children are removed and placed in a safe environment.

The laws are in place to protect children and victims of DV regardless of what race the perp is!! I have worked in this field and have heard/seen things that would shock any person ie: a client being stabbed 15 times behind my home!

STOP playing the race card - it is really old! And you would have gotten a Protective Order Pro Se - there are no guarantees that he would followed the order (been to enough hearings).

BE proactive - follow the guidelines CPS has given you in order to get your children back instead of complaining and blaming the Police for doing their job - They probably saved your life!