Complaint Review: Riverstone apartment management

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Polishcheer — Lakeland Florida
Riverstone apartment management
Lakeside village Lakeland, Florida USA

Riverstone apartment management Alexan Lakeside Village They will squeeze every dime possible Lakeland Florida

This place spent 25,000 on a poop investigation when there is so much that needs to be corrected or could be added to benefit this community. The gates are usually broken, the sidewalk is halfa** powerwashed from a year ago, there is always garbage sprawled in the halls and the sidewalks due to animals are incompetent trash people, the pool is filthy, the gym equipment has been broken for months, the room which the pool table is in gets locked at 6 pm when I get off work therefore I can never use it.  to top it off there have been staff members in my apartment without my knowledge, as far as I know in the state of Florida the landlord must let you know at least 12 hours prior to anyone entering. They could have used this $25,000 much wiser! I pay a pretty penny for this apartment, the least they could do is make upgrades. They sure up my rent every time I renew my lease! I suggested a hot tub at least for the professionals to enjoy and they basically laughed at me.  I would like to contact their corporate office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverstone-apartment-management/Lakeland-Florida-33803/Riverstone-apartment-management-Alexan-Lakeside-Village-They-will-squeeze-every-dime-poss-1130781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverstone apartment management