Complaint Review: Riviera realty

• Reported By: cl. Les — ft lauderdale Florida
Riviera realty
311 se 25 th ave Ft lauderdale, Florida USA

Riviera realty Worse. Broker and agent. In. Town Ft lauderdale Florida

I enlisted The. Services of A real Estate And Broker To. Sell my Condo.  In  june 2013 Finally. They Managed To Attract an Interested     Buyer And  Ii. Decided. To sell.  Ii HadTold The Real Estate The price I Wanted but She Kept Lowballing My Asking Price Alleging My Condo Needed Repairs ..  The Buyer Made A. Offer without Looking a. My apt , i Hav. The email To Prove It.Which Leads Me To Believe MyReal Estate Told Him Buy Now Because Th. Property Was going To Go Up.   In Th. Meantime Neither The Broker or Real Estate Helped Trying To Look Ou. For My Interests, Even Though I was their Client.  Even T. The Point Of Ignoring An Emai That . Sent Specificaly Asking that The Buyer pay Closing Cost.   When  I Didnt Get A Response from My Email I Assumed they complied.   I was told By The Agent.That The closing Costs Where Goin. To B. A certain Amoun And It Was way More.   I Kept asking For A good Faith Statement and nothing.  The Closing Costs Were About $8000.   I Asked The agent If I could Pick The Closing date And She said no.   Legally . Have The Right  To Pick The Closing Date

Alll. My Needs And Requests Were Ignored And I Was So Stressed Out From Work,  the move Trying To get A new place That The day Of.] The.] Closing I Was num.   i Had Already Put A deposit On My New Place  had no Furniture Ect  and I got Surprise With The Closing Costs.   The Next Day I Called The Broker Angd Kept Getting The Runaround.

Dont Trust These People Shady. Dealing,  no Ethics Not Professional  not Effective.  not Knowledgeable.  i  Got The worst real Estate And Broker in Town. ,  ruuuuun.   Beware,  run,   Theres lots Of Options. These People Totally Took Advantage With My Lack Of Real Estate Experience,..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riviera-realty/Ft-lauderdale-Florida-33308/Riviera-realty-Worse-Broker-and-agent-In-Town-Ft-lauderdale-Florida-1125768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riviera realty