Complaint Review: riviera realty

311 riviera isles dr, ft lauderdale, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 9544673424
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

riviera realty I got scammed by an agent that works for this brokerage firm, they ripped me off on the closing sale of my condo. DISHONEST AND DICEITFUL.Don't trust them fort lauderdale florida

I sold my condo and the real etate agent that works for these brokerage firm is dishonest and manipulative.  She conveniently kept vital information from me and took advantage of my lack of experience and knowledge.  Told me the closing cost where going to be $1200 and I payed about $7000.  She never tried to negotiate the price to get me a better deal.  Kept downplaying my condo so I sold it at whatever price so she could get her commision.  Very pushy and agressive when she needed something but never was diligent to my needs and guess who paid her commision??? yes me!!!  I will admit I was a fool for signing up with these people, do not trust them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/riviera-realty/ft-lauderdale-Select-StateProvince-33308/riviera-realty-I-got-scammed-by-an-agent-that-works-for-this-brokerage-firm-they-ripped-1061145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on riviera realty