Complaint Review: RJ Coleman Photography

• Reported By: Vanessa — Delray beach Florida
RJ Coleman Photography
1603 Aviation Blvd., #11 Redondo BEach, California USA

RJ Coleman Photography WEDDING VIDEO NIGHTMARE Redondo BEach California

We hired RJ to do our wedding video in Delray BEach Florida.  He Avoided phone calls even leaving a lense at our home. He never came back to pick it up and that is when we grew suspicious. He gave us a 45 second teaser video that he slapped together and that was it. I have no real video of my wedding.

I called RJ, because he moved to Redondo Beach. I asked him for the video and that I would be willing to edit the video. He told me sure. no problem, but never sent a thing. I called again, He acted surprised that I did not receive the video and said he would be sending immediately.  That was 6 months ago and I have yet to hear back from him.

He is now not answering his phone or email and I am stuck!  Scammed out of my wedding video that he promised to send. Do not hire RJ for any project he will scam you like he did me.  Something so important as a wedding video cannot be replaced and he robbed us of that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJ-Coleman-Photography/Redondo-BEach-California-90278/RJ-Coleman-Photography-WEDDING-VIDEO-NIGHTMARE-Redondo-BEach-California-1088629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJ Coleman Photography