Complaint Review: R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:Union Kentucky
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
Dept. #12300,PO BOX426009, DEL RIO Texas, Texas U.S.A.

R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. Ripoff! I Can't Spend My Camel Cash Because They Won't Send Me The Catalog! ripoff DEL RIO Texas

Ttacie from Fort Myers states

I have camel cash. Can't spend it beacuse I can't get a catalog from R.J. Renolds. Every .com site is not a catalog site. I tried writing, they sent my letter back. I tried calling, they put me on hold till I hung up This is verry frustrating!.

This could be the answer Tracie.

Because you are not smart enough or strong enough to stop smoking the are counting on the Cancer to kill you before they have to pay up. If I were you I would make sure this important Camel Cash is in your will so down the road someone will collect.

Union, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJ-Reynolds-Tobacco-Co/DEL-RIO-Texas-Texas-78842-6009/RJ-Reynolds-Tobacco-Co-Ripoff-I-Cant-Spend-My-Camel-Cash-Because-They-Wont-Send-Me-T-89657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.