Complaint Review: R.J.M. Aquisitions

• Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: ShadyDevil666 — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
R.J.M. Aquisitions
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset, New York United States of America

R.J.M. Aquisitions Reported fake claims to Credit Bureaus that I owed money to ???Columbia House DVD??? Syosset, New York

So I decided to clean up my credit, I had 2 Delinquent accounts on my report.  One of them I know I messed up, but the other one, $54.00 to R.J.M. Aquisitions, I never heard of them or the company they say i Fuc$#ed over.  So I found this out on July 3rd, 2011.  R.J.M. has 4 phone numbers, and one fax.  I have tried calling all there numbers starting July 15th, 2011, everyday, until today, August 29th, 2011.    I got a BUSY SIGNAL every day that i called.  Then I did some research on R.J.M. and saw that many many other people have had the same problem.

R.J.M. buys old accounts, that are well beyond the statutes of limitations, and tries to collect on them still.  Even though the creditor they buy them off of have already closed the accounts, R.J.M. still reports them to the credit bureaus, and also collects 100% of the debt to the stupid people who dont fight it, and keeps it all for themselves.  They even tried offering people a gift if they paid their balance.  WHAT IS GOIN ON???  WHY DOESN'T THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Aquisitions/Syosset-New-York-/RJM-Aquisitions-Reported-fake-claims-to-Credit-Bureaus-that-I-owed-money-to-Columbi-770654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.J.M. Aquisitions