Complaint Review: r+l carrier

• Reported By: miami — miami Florida
r+l carrier
600 gillam road 600 Gillam Road, Ohio USA

r+l carriers bag company 600 Gillam Road Ohio

I send from miami to cleveland a washer and dryer in a pallet of 200 pounds, my sister in cleveland ...

the driver came to the property and asked for money, saying that the costs not be paid, and I paid $ 300 from before and are charged to my credit card.

the driver does not want to lose the load, saying she should do, but she must pay him, to do it as a woman can lose a load of 200 pounds????

until she could reach a settlement with the driver, lowering it on the street, because not help to get into the house.

she have to call the neighbors for help, I call the company, and they say that before I knew it not down load the truck, but never really talk about it, they communicate with the driver and the disprove the whole situation, the company answer my that my sister and I lie,

are a fraud, not recommend the company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rl-carrier/-600-Gillam-Road-Ohio-45177/rl-carriers-bag-company-600-Gillam-Road-Ohio-1061008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on r+l carrier