likes

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Franklin — Snellville Georgia
R.M.A. Legal
3603 Galdway Dr Snellville, Georgia USA

R.M.A. Legal I Hired R.M.A. Legal Network to represent me in trying to modify my home back on June 1, 2012.

I Hired R.M.A. Legal Network to represent me in trying to modify my home back on June 1, 2012. It's now over a year and they have done nothing for me other than to ask me to provide them with 3 payments of $999.00 in order to be able to represent me. Everytime I tried to reach them, I had a different negotiator. Everytime I would call them they wouldn't call me back. Everytime I dealt with them it was the same thing. Need updated paperwork. As of today, I have not had contact with them and when I tried to reach their office for the pass 6 months, the number no longer belongs to them. They didn't even have the courtesty to let me know that their office was closed or they could no longer help me. This office deserved to be sued and I expect my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-Legal/Snellville-Georgia-30039/RMA-Legal-I-Hired-RMA-Legal-Network-to-represent-me-in-trying-to-modify-my-home-ba-1082397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.M.A. Legal