Complaint Review: RMF Scrubs

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Trish — Brownsville Texas
RMF Scrubs
Somerville, New Jersey USA

RMF Scrubs I ordered a pair of scrubs and it was taking a long time for them to even ship it so I asked them to cancel my order and they refused. I called their 800 number and talked to someone who could barely speak English and the reception was horrible. We got disconnected 3 times and then she hung up on me. I then contacted PayPal to file a dispute/claim. In the mean time they kept sending me harassing emails telling me they would not cancel my order. The last email I received even said they were going to throw my scrubs in the garbage and refund my shipping, but not anything else. Paypal made it right and refunded me the entire amount. These people are very rude and have terrible customer service. Don't order from them whatever you do. Somerville New Jersey

I ordered a pair of scrubs and it was taking a long time for them to send me a shipping confirmation so I contacted them. It was going to take longer than I liked, so I asked them to cancel my order and they refused to do so.  I called their 800 number and the lady on the other end could barely speak English.  We got disconncted 3 times and then on the final call she ended up hanging up on me.  I then contacted Paypal and filed a dispute.  That same day Paypal escelated the dispute to a claim.  After the company found out I had filed a claim with Paypal I got several harassing emails from them stating they still were not going to cancel my order.  The last one I received from them even stated that they were going to throw my scrubs in the garbage and refund me my shipping only. Paypal came through for me and refunded me my entire amount.  I have never dealt with people so rude.  Their customer service was terrible.  I wish I had read all the bad reports about them online before ordering.  Lesson learned- do not give these people any of your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMF-Scrubs/Somerville-New-Jersey-08876/RMF-Scrubs-I-ordered-a-pair-of-scrubs-and-it-was-taking-a-long-time-for-them-to-even-ship-1093370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMF Scrubs