Complaint Review: RMG SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: PHIL75 — GALAX Virginia
RMG SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS
14675 MARTIN DRIVE EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota USA

RMG SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS SAID THE COLUMBIA HOUSE RECORD CLUB WANTED COLLECTIONS TO COME AFTER ME OVER A 7 YEAR DEBT HAT I NEVER HAD CAUSING MY CREDIT SCORE TO DROP. THEY NEVER SENT ME LETTERS OR CALLED ME. DISCOVERED WHEN I CHECKED MY CREDIT SCORE EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota

Today around 3 o'clock I checked my credit score and discoverd it dropped from 603 to 579. It stated an account had gone into collections. So, I checked to see what is was. It said RMGSystems. I didn't know what that was so I searched it and found it so I clicked on it and found their phone number. called it and spoke to someone named Rob. He told me that a Columbia House/BMG record club account from 2008 had went in to collections. I didn't have an account with them in 2008. Usually if I had they would have sent letters or called me within that time. I really don't think they would wait 7 years to send my account bill to collections because most credit accounts wait no more than 6 months. But, Rob told me I had to dspute the problem with the record club. So, I called them,they said I had to dispute with the collections company RMG Systems. So,now I have 127.00 bill from a 7 year account on my credit report. I thought about going ahead and pay it. But,I am not sure if that's a wise dicision. Because, what if this keeps happening. So,I would like help with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMG-SYSTEMS-COLLECTIONS/EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minnesota-55344/RMG-SYSTEMS-COLLECTIONS-SAID-THE-COLUMBIA-HOUSE-RECORD-CLUB-WANTED-COLLECTIONS-TO-COME-AF-1146771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMG SYSTEMS COLLECTIONS