Complaint Review: Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton

• Reported By: law-worker-uk — penzance Nationwide United Kingdom
Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton
Internet, Kansas United States of America

Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton Did not send item or refund Internet, Kansas

This store must be avoided at all costs- they have never sent anything to me nor replied to e mails. This is a sure sign of a ripoff.

They took my payment quite happily, but immediately after I was not able to view my order. My log in details would not work nor would the password recovery. I noted that they wipe their database every 30 days- why do they do that? surely keeping recodrds for tax purposes etc is a legal requirement?

I have warned them that I am going to blacklist them, but I have still not got a reply. My next step will be to prosecute them for theft - as I have an upper 2nd class law degree from a British University and currently work in an advice centre, I have some (a lot of) experience with companies who rip-off consumers. I am currently researching US law in order to choose next steps.

If anyone else has problems with this store please blacklist them They may have got me (for now) but they cannot be allowed to continue with their deceptions. I am looking forward to making a serious case of this- they picked the wrong person to blag this time. after all I do not need to pay for a lawyer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rnk-Direct-Sales-Richard-Keeton/Internet-Kansas-/Rnk-Direct-Sales-Richard-Keeton-Did-not-send-item-or-refund-Internet-Kansas-600057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rnk Direct Sales, Richard Keeton