Complaint Review: RNK Direct Sales

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Highland park Illinois
RNK Direct Sales
204 Lincoln St, Paola, KS 66071 Paola, Kansas USA

RNK Direct Sales Direct Knife Sales Company's Owner, Richard Roland Keeton Is a Liar & Thief. Paola Kansas

*Consumer Comment: good pro transaction with this company

Four items were paid for, and received. All were either literally broken, and or rusted to the point of being unusable. When I called Richard Keeton, he was initially candid with me explaining the sock was "Chinese" and poor quality, and had been on his shelves so long they no longer worked.

A friend ordered from Keeton as well, and the merchandise she received was in exactly the same condition. Keeton agreed to resend the knives adding one or two key-chain items to cover cost of my shipping back to him.

That package never arrived. My friend sent her merchandise back as well, and she too never received the replacements Keeton promised. After I called his home phone (supplied), and left an extremely concerned message about the monies my friend and I spent, and the products never received, Keeton removed our "login" information from his website. And stopped answeering the phone when it was clear who was calling.

I did a background chaeck on Richard Roland Keeton (Keeton has several psuedonyms: Keaton being a popular last name he attempts to stay ahead of the law with. When I spoke with the police chief of the area Keeton resides, my mentioning last name only brought recognition from the offericer. I believe there's a good deal to be said for Keeton there. This may be another identity Keeton uses: Robert Leeker, 204 Lincoln St
Paola, KS 66071-5617

In the end our monies were never refunded, and product never redelivered.

Keeton apparently lives in a trailer park in an unincorporated part of very tiny Paola, the smallest city in Kansas. The attorney general (Kansas) was notified, and ic3.org is next.

This is another address for Keeton: 32470 Lonestar Rd #b3, Paola, KS 66071. His wife (ex?) is Janet. I believe it's Janet who lives in the latter address.

For those interested who have issue with Keeton as well: Attorney General KS. 785-296-2215: attty. gen. is Derrick Schmidt.

The police responsible for Keeton's area of residence: 913-259-3631. There are detectives very familiar with Richard R. Keeton

I am waiting to hear from my credit card company dispute to regain the funds lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RNK-Direct-Sales/Paola-Kansas-66071/RNK-Direct-Sales-Direct-Knife-Sales-Companys-Owner-Richard-Roland-Keeton-Is-a-Liar-Th-1065727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RNK Direct Sales

good pro transaction with this company

AUTHOR: onemansting - ()

I ordered 12 pieces of police equipment at a good price fast confirmation of order i even requested my shipping to be a type not listed on the website so i could save on shipping.

heres what i got in a nutshell

1. saved $3.00 per item over other vendors

2. fast email confermation

3. product shipped by carrier and type i requested

4. product arrived fast

5. product was better then expected

happy camper here with this company