Complaint Review: roadmaster

• Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: spongebob — Brookpark Ohio United States of America
roadmaster
4022 perimeter drive columbus, Ohio United States of America

roadmaster columbus ohio They did not treat women fairly. I asked several times for a different examier during testing each time they refused. causing me to fail my cdl road test. columbus, Ohio

I recieved a grant from state of Ohio from WIA for displaced workers. Which paid for my training at this school which I did recieve. When I tested for my CDL road test  wich I flunked 4 times. I had the same examier each time. I asked several times for a different examier cause this examier made me feel very nervous. I even went out with other instructors on the road to make sure I was shifting and driving right which I did. They commented that there was no reason why I couldn't pass the road test.
I feel if I was given a different examier during these road tests I would"ve had my CDL and be working right now. I dobelieve they treated un fairly because being a women and a personal conflict between the examier and women in general. My case worker called them several times and requested a different examier and they failed to follow through with her request or mine.

I don't argue the fact they gave me alllotted hours iam disputing the fact they they took the States monies for an education/ for possible new career that I didnot recieve. I don't believe that a company like this should be able to get there monies without resolution. Grant they given the education but they failed come testing time. They do not care if You pass just so they get their money and You are out without a career.
 Now they want me to go through training again pay it on my own. Which i do not have the finances thats why I asked for the states help in the first place. I just want resolution either give the state back their money or let me test again with some practice so iI can get my CDL and start with my new career.
When I started school their statement was failure is not an option. They said I would be guarateed to pass. I believe I would have and still do.Only if they allowed the option for a different examier i know i would have. It just burns me that they are taking taxpayers money to fund education for indiviuals for a possible new career they don;t or will ever recieve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/roadmaster/columbus-Ohio-/roadmaster-columbus-ohio-They-did-not-treat-women-fairly-I-asked-several-times-for-a-dif-779785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on roadmaster