Complaint Review: rob lamb grid gear racing

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: i have patent for racing cover — charlotte North Carolina USA
rob lamb grid gear racing
GRID GEAR RACING .COM Internet United States of America

rob lamb grid gear racing Grid gear racing and Hey I thought of that Patent holder of racing car cover design and window net riped off Internet

I have a design patent for a car cover that looks like a race car and also designed a window net cling for car. Rob Lamb contacted me for a contract for my car cover patent for the life of patent I thought this was great.So in 2007 sighned a contract with rob lamb of grid gear racing.  He was to pay me a fee for sighning and a percetage of royalties every quarter. well to this day I haven't seen a penny. and after sighning contract I sent him a window net that I had made and a picture with one on my car.He told me he would have it patented thru his company Hey I thought of that so much for that . Anyway his website grid gear racing is up and running with the car cover I designed and window nets with a the picture of my car with net on it and selling them. I tried to order a cover and waited to see if it would come and after 10 days I called my credit card co to see if a charge from grid gear racing was on it and it was but still havn't recieved it now I'm disputing bill with credit card co this guy is a real piece of work . I found this website rip off . com about a year after sighning contract I wish I would have seen it sooner. If any one else is dealing with him beware. I have no Idea what this guy looks like he likes to do everything by phone or e-mail I sure would like to meet him.    Yours Truly  Patent Holder

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rob-lamb-grid-gear-racing/internet/rob-lamb-grid-gear-racing-Grid-gear-racing-and-Hey-I-thought-of-that-Patent-holder-of-raci-495933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rob lamb grid gear racing