Complaint Review: Robbins Furniture Gallery

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2005

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Robbins Furniture Gallery
216 First Street N.e. Austin,, Minnesota U.S.A.

Robbins Furniture Gallery Ripoff Sent flawed, cracked, and discolored furniture Austin, Minnesota

I ordered $10,000 worth of furniture from Robbins Furniture Gallery after the hurricanes in Florida. When I received it the Desk was damaged as well as pieces of my bed set. When I contacted Robbins about the pieces they said they would look into it. I received correspondence from Robbins telling me they would send out a repair company to look at them. After the quick look over of my furniture,I was told they only wanted to glue several pieces back together instead of replacing them. After pointing out how the cracks, flaws, and peeling of the finish should not be like that,they told me that it is suppose be like that. They replaced some of the pieces after several go arounds with the company but, I am still waiting for the cracked and peeling furniture to be replaced.I was told from here on out it will be at my expense to get the furniture repaired.American Drew is suppose to be a quality brand of furniture.

orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robbins-Furniture-Gallery/Austin-Minnesota-55912/Robbins-Furniture-Gallery-Ripoff-Sent-flawed-cracked-and-discolored-furniture-Austin-Mi-159877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robbins Furniture Gallery