Shakespeare

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Zplane — Juneau Wisconsin
Robbins Specialty
26777 Central Park Blvd Southfield, Michigan USA

Robbins Specialty Bait and Switch - add shipping charges upon delivery when none where charged when the order was placed Southfield Michigan

Robbins Specialties took my order over the phone, and checked my address to ensure they could deliver a ping pong table.  They told me there would be no delivery charges.

But when it came to deliver the table they wanted $290 dollars to bring the table to my front door.  Otherwise they would leave it at the road for me to haul down my drive.

Evidently this was all my fault as they told me I was suppose to read their shipping protocols on their web page - despite it being a phone order.

When the refused delivery to my door they told me they would charge shipping to and from my house.

Since when is a delivery not to your front door?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robbins-Specialty/Southfield-Michigan-48076-4163/Robbins-Specialty-Bait-and-Switch-add-shipping-charges-upon-delivery-when-none-where-ch-1068138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robbins Specialty