Complaint Review: robdeguia.trustpass.alibaba.com

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: Poor Yorkie — Other
robdeguia.trustpass.alibaba.com
1 East Drive Rizal St. Internet Philippines

robdeguia.trustpass.alibaba.com Mr. Robert Louie de Guia , A1 AllpetsGreenPlus Corporation , A1 Alpha DogAlpha Dog Pet Food Supplementgreenplus.com.phrob deguia My 3yr old yorkie had massive organ failure after using Alpha Dog Pet Food Supplement from Rob Deguia of Philippines Laguna Calamba City Philippines Internet

My Beloved 3 yr old Yorkie passed away suddenly after consuming A1 Alpha Dog Pet Food Supplement.

My Pet was on this supplement for only 1 week.

This pet was like a best friend to me and i can not even put into words what my buddy meant to me. He was doing fine until he started taking the pet food supplement . I passed this off as just nothing until his breathing was way off and he didn't look good.

I took him to a Vet and we discoved that my yorkie was already in grave danger due to massive organ failure.

The Pharmacist  had them analyzed for poisons and toxins. My pet was tested and high levels of toxins were found ( I am not going into deeply as this is in information gathering stage at the moment.)

It was too late for him at this time and I had to put him down after about a week of extensive hospitalization.

This cost me a lot of Money and most importantly my best dear friend.

I am going after this Bloke and all his Partners and Associates including any online vendors selling this shite.

I am calling on A TOTAL BOYCOTT OF ALL PRODUCTS RELATED TO ROB DEGUIA AND COMPANY(S)

I already have 7 other people who have contacted me on this matter and all want to get involved to get to the bottom of this and get some justification. There testimonials will also be showing up here, so stay tuned.

Posts are going into major newspapers, blogs and all forums related to Pets and Pet Food Supplements which this man sells.

You think because you live in another part of the world no one cares what you do. We shall see about that Burke.

Again: Rob Deguia, Mr. Robert Louie de Guia of the Philippines, A1 Alpha Dog Pet Food Supplement of Laguna Calamba City .

robdeguia.trustpass.alibaba.com  greenplus.com.ph   Greenplus Corporation are all named.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robdeguiatrustpassalibabacom/internet/robdeguiatrustpassalibabacom-Mr-Robert-Louie-de-Guia-A1-AllpetsGreenPlus-Corporation-1115837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on robdeguia.trustpass.alibaba.com