Complaint Review: Robert Adams

• Reported By: Michael — Charlotte North Carolina
Robert Adams
212 MAPLE DR OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi USA

Robert Adams Untrustworthy individual. Thief! OCEAN SPRINGS Mississippi

I placed an ad on craigslist and he replied and came to my home. The deal was to exchange my motorcycle for his. I had over $1200 in custom parts coming in that I asked if he would be intersted in. He expressed interested and assured me that he would transfer the funds via PayPal.

I had some of the items changed to be delieved to his home but on item in particular he wanted overnighted to him (motorcycle seat from Corbin). That cost me over $130 in shipping to get it to him. I have yet to see a dime from this man and he even placed a maliscious ad online giving people my parents home number.

All I ever did was asked for the money or for him to return the items, but he never has. He is a theif, his word is not to be trusted. I have since found him on other websites trying to buy things from people. Beware! He is shady!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Adams/OCEAN-SPRINGS-Mississippi-39564-/Robert-Adams-Untrustworthy-individual-Thief-OCEAN-SPRINGS-Mississippi-1124717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Adams