Complaint Review: Robert Austera

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2005

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Robert Austera
atbobs@comcast.net Parkville, Maryland U.S.A.

Robert Austera aka Bob Austera - Birthday Party Pony Ripoff not so Perfect Parkville Maryland

Bob Austera, representing Bob's "Perfect" Party Ponies stiffed me $175.00. I got his business of the net and called him up. He said he could bring a pony to my two sons joint birthday party for the price of $175. This was a good price so I said okay. He said he only took checks and not credit cards because of the fees charged by the financial institutions.

Anyway, to book the date I was to send the check and he would book the date of Aug. 27th. He said it was first come first served. I said him the check. He cashes it a few days later. I never see or hear from him again. Not only that, all numbers are now disconnected or permanently busy. His mail is also being returned at both address I have for him.

I reported him to the police and the BBB who could not track him down either. So here the deal, DO NOT buy from this man! Bob Austera is a crook who stole my money and messed up a birthday party! Anyone who would STEAL JOY FROM CHILDREN is cold hearted and will steal again.

BEWARE OF BOB AUSTERA. He could be anywhere in the nation. I found a classfied ad of his where he stated he was looking for work anywhere, particularly on a ranch. DO NOT HIRE HIM! If he stole from me and my children, he will steal from you!

Paul
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Austera/Parkville-Maryland-21234/Robert-Austera-aka-Bob-Austera-Birthday-Party-Pony-Ripoff-not-so-Perfect-Parkville-Maryl-161122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Austera