Complaint Review: Robert B. Moore

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: james — longbeach Mississippi
Robert B. Moore
3007 43rd ave. gulfport, Mississippi USA

Robert B. Moore rented me a house that grows mold on walls and wont do noyhing to fix it.i just moved yesterday and he has put up a for rent sign without cleaning up property. gulfport Mississippi

my reeport is my prior landlord rented me a house that he knew had mold in it.when i moved in last november i noticed mold growing on the woodwork (doorframes ,doors ,closet doors,base bords,etc.) he told me its because the house has been vacant for a few months ,thats why it (the mold) is there .

so i took his word and paid first and last months rent $500. for each and a $300.00 security deposit. me and my girlfriend spent the next three days cleaning the entire house with bleach and lysol.the walls ,floors all woodwork  including doors ,door frames and baseboards.

then we moved in .the next month we noticed mold growing back on the walls so we cleaned again. still weeks later it came back  and we cleaned again. then it started showing up in the closets and on our clothes and our shoes.so we had to throw some stuff out.

i informed my landlord of this and he said he would send someone over but no one showed. [continued below]....

..... i have pictures on my cell ph. to prove it my leather couch,my night stands,my shoes ,my curtains,my shower curtain,tv stand,some clothing are all ruind and had to be thrown out. i just moved out yesterday april 28th.he has already put up for rent signs  without getting the keys from me or cleaning the place up. i suspect he is gonna rent it as it is  just like when i moved in.and all i have is his ph.number .so i texted him some pics and asked for my deposit back and some funds to replace my property  i had to throw out. all he had to text back was when are you going to be there so i could get the keys back. nothing about my money or compenasating me for my losses.

who do i contact to report him for doing this and to stop him from renting it out to unsuspecting tenants.

thank you. concerned citizen james holmes .reach me at biloxibud@gmail.com. or 228 two six one 0513.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-B-Moore/gulfport-Mississippi-39501/Robert-B-Moore-rented-me-a-house-that-grows-mold-on-walls-and-wont-do-noyhing-to-fix-it-1047399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert B. Moore