Complaint Review: robert birach

• Updated: Sun, October 18, 2009

• Reported By: Adampeace121 — Troy Michigan USA
robert birach
645 Griswold St Ste 1800 detroit, Michigan United States of America

robert birach robert m birach immigration attorney Robert Birach Immigration Lawyer/attorney Got my husband deported after we paid him thousands! detroit, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Robert Birach is a Looser Lawyer

*Consumer Comment: Yes, I guess I am a jackass (sometimes)

*Consumer Comment: Wow Aaam IIII a Jackassss

DO NOT HIRE robert birach immigration attorney located at this address:

645 Griswold St Ste 1800,
Detroit
MI 48226.

We paid this lawyer $5600, i had all my savings, am 26 years old single mom who worked very hard for my savings, i meet a very nice guy that i feel in love with, we got married and we hired the scamer Robery Birach which we paid him 5600 to fill papers for us because we got married. we waited and waited but we never received or heard anything from the lawyer, we contacted him at his office and the secretary answers the phone and tell us he is not in office, she took our name down and we never heard back from him, so we received a letter saying that notice to appear for my husband because he was on a expired visa, it appears that the lawyer filed us the papers after 1 month and half after we paid him. now my boyfriend is deported and am trying to bring him back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-birach/detroit-Michigan-48226/robert-birach-robert-m-birach-immigration-attorney-Robert-Birach-Immigration-Lawyerattorn-508844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on robert birach

Robert Birach is a Looser Lawyer

AUTHOR: JoeK - ()

This lawyer called Robert Birach need to go get a job where he can really do what he is asked to do. Right now he is ruining people's lives.

He destroyed my immigration case right from the start and when the time came for him to represent me in court he convinced me that we did not need the presence of a witness, just because he was too lazy to postpone the case to a later date to allow my witness to be back in town.

We went to court and my case was rejected on the basis that there were no witnesses; and Birach did not say a word in court to defend me, even though he had received more than $5000 from me. I wish I knew then what I know now! Everybody should run away from this lawyer. Don't waste your time and money with him!

Yes, I guess I am a jackass (sometimes)

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

After reading my previous rebuttal, I recognize the unduly harsh nature of it.

The complaint regards an attorney who, in my eyes, took on a case that was doomed from the start.

I would advise the OP to file a complaint with the Michigan State Bar (it is an arm of the State Supreme Court, you can find appropriate links by googling the same).

I apologize for the vitrioloc nature of my previous rebuttal. If an attorney took your money with no plans of actually performing any viable work, then you were ripped off, regardless of my feelings regarding the underlying transaction.

Best of luck and, if you need any further advice, I will try to accomodate. Althogh, admittedly,I don't know shit about immigration law. Once they're in the country and working for an employer, I'm considered an expert, but as far as gaining entry, I don't know much about how it works.

Best regards, and my apologies for the nature of the previous rebuttal.

Wow Aaam IIII a Jackassss

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

Ay! Dios mio!!

You paid a lawyer for an illegal transaction, and said transaction never took place!

I guess your recourse is to head to la immagracciona.

I wish I knew the spanish for it, but::

Goooooooooooood luck!