Complaint Review: robert broderick

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — merrick New York United States of America
robert broderick
300 Garden City Plaza Garden City, New York United States of America

robert broderick moran, broderick, and elliot, bob lawyers with lots of awards displayed in their offices for being the best but Mr. Broderick quit my case and refused to refund my legal fees in a fit of anger after getting me in a car accident and ca Garden City, New York

Mr. Bob Broderick was my lawyer during my custody trial and he let grounds be retried and failed to aggressively protect my rights and those of my children's because his wife was very ill when we were on trial.  He refused to ask for an adjournment and chose to hurt my case by trying issues  that had been resolved and allowed my ex to take away all my rights.  He quit the case the day before trial was to begin in the middle of the case.  He kept all the money he had taken in legal fees of more than $30,000.

Mr. Broderick screamed at me in restaurants right near court in front of court personnel and guards in court.  He insisted on taking my entire file into courtroom and leaving it there for days against my wishes and left it there for everyone to go through my private info.  He got me into a car accident when he was distraught about his wife being ill and I defended him in the car crash case.  When I went to the hospital to be treated for injures and asked for insurance info he went crazy and refused to give me info.  He badmouthed me to other lawyers and only cared about himself.  Do not buy into the awards in his office as truth is he is getting older and more forgetful.  Lawyers are their best when they are young and have a good memory.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-broderick/Garden-City-New-York-11530/robert-broderick-moran-broderick-and-elliot-bob-lawyers-with-lots-of-awards-displayed-i-1010758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on robert broderick