Complaint Review: Robert Caudell

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: sammygirl — Attwood Internet Australia
Robert Caudell
5710 Sandshell Cir East Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Robert Caudell i have met this guy on Match.com... i checked his photo in google image search and have come up with some alarming data. as yet I have not been ripped off but i feel in the process . he has told me he Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: DAVID HARTMAN - scammer

*Author of original report: change in nsign off signature

I met this guy on Match.com. He claims to love me !! He says he lives in Fort Worth Texas and is currently gone to Ghana to the Ashanti district of Obusai building home for needy.

He has not scammed me as yet but I feel in the process

Says when he arrived at Accra he plugged in his computer and it blew up, now asking me to send him one from Australia and claims he is coming here to Aus to meet me in about a month time and will pay me for the computer then.I do not believe this story and have not sent any computer because I have been scammed before

The photo's he sends me are on Google Image Search. Pls report this so he doesnt have a go at another lady which he is probably doing right now. I believe the pictures but I Do Not believe that the person behinfd the picture talking to me is actually the man in the picture. Is there anyway one can prove this.?

I can send some photo's if you wish. [continued below]....
..... I have even talked to him on WebCam and the webcam is the same man in the photos but I believe maybe the web cam pics are fake and have been stolen.

It is all amystery, please contact me for forther info on email if you would .

Thanking You
Glenda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Caudell/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Robert-Caudell-i-have-met-this-guy-on-Matchcom-i-checked-his-photo-in-google-image-se-916405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Caudell

DAVID HARTMAN - scammer

AUTHOR: C Martin - (USA)

Glenda,  I have found your report on Robert and wanted to let you know this man has scammed a number of women using the name of DAVID HARTMAN plus so many more.  He has 2 other reports on RipOff.   Check under DAVID HARTMAN.   I wish more people would report these people when they hurt so many.   He had a german accent when he and I were communicating.    He is also listed on Pigbusters.net.      Thank you for showing us this man.

change in nsign off signature

AUTHOR: sammygirl - (Australia)

Please use 'sammygirl" and not as I signed off Thankyou Glenda
Please use Thanking You " Sammygirl"