Complaint Review: Robert Farrell

Robert Farrell
New York, New York USA

Robert Farrell pick 5 courses are a ripoff new york New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% FALSE - USE COMMON SENSE

I bought the Pick 5 Adobe courses from Udemy. I contacted Robert Farrell numerous times through email and via messaging. I received no response. I contacted Udemy and they did not respond either.

I have no idea hwo he has such positive reviews. BTW, he is very annoying in his tutorials. He keeps saying make a change, save a change-- over and over and over. I say that 3 times because he wastes our precious time by stating this over 10 times!!

BTW- he charges over $1500 for his full course, for that much i'd use (((REDACTED))) or better yet go to (((REDACTED))) and pay someone at $5-$10 per hour to teach me the basics--much better, more perosnalized and better service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Farrell/New-York-New-York-20906/Robert-Farrell-pick-5-courses-are-a-ripoff-new-york-New-York-1122740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Farrell

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% FALSE - USE COMMON SENSE

AUTHOR: Robertvid - ()

With all due respect this website and many many like it has ZERO checks and balances - ANYONE can POST anything about ANYONE... If any of my now 4 posts on this website were true you would see 1000s of negative reviews. I have over 20,000 online students. If you are serious about real world training don't take my word...

I courage to to READ my 5 star reviews posted by my actual students. I have over 37 plus courses and growing on udemy.com here is my current collection - http://udemy.com/u/thinklearnearn Ive been teaching for over 27 years and Its an insulting shame that a few few misguided BAD APPLES can spoil the who;e bunch.

My online training business is the best its ever been. So please don't give ANY credibility. In this minder web world bad news travels faster then anything else. This student 100% over-reacted and his post was 100% unfounded. He is only training to damage me and Udemy with n o just cause. Thanks for taking the time to read my reply

Respectfully yours
Robert Farrell - Adobe & Wordpress Master Teacher - Carpe Diem 2014
Don’t read everything you see and read online