Complaint Review: Robert Ford Majestic Media Solutions

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Chunt — Norcross Georgia
Robert Ford Majestic Media Solutions
3104 Moss Lane Violet, Louisiana USA

Robert Ford Majestic Media Solutions, Robert Ford Money Taken Without Providing Services Then Lying Violet Louisiana

Robert Ford Majestic Media Solutions with two locations Atlanta (5675 Pennybrook Court, Stone Mountain, GA 30076-BTW this is not a valid address but it's on their estimates 678-427-6627) and (3104 Moss Lane, Violet, LA 70092 504-875-0861) email majesticmedia@hotmail.com

On March 25, 2013 Rbert Ford Majestic Media Solutions and I made a contract for him to purchase 16 specific TV commercial spots on Fox5 Atlanta and NBC 11Alive. He accepted my money. Per our contract the commercials were scheduled to run April 1-5, 2013. After numerous delays and excused from Robert on why my commercials hadn't run, he contacted me on April 23, 2013 and advised me that 14 of my commercials had run and the remaining 2 would run during the week. I was very sceptical and decided to call the TV stations to verify that the commercials had run. I was advised by Fox5 that Robert had not purchased any commercials from their station. [continued below]....

..... I learned from NBC that on 1 of my contracted commercials was purchased and had run. In other words Robert Ford lied. When confronted he said he would reimburse me but as of this date (May 6, 2013) he has not. He did not return my call or respond to my email. He has deleted me as his Facebook friend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Ford-Majestic-Media-Solutions/Violet-Louisiana-70092/Robert-Ford-Majestic-Media-Solutions-Robert-Ford-Money-Taken-Without-Providing-Services-1048851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Ford Majestic Media Solutions