Complaint Review: Robert Glynn

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kenneth — melbourne Florida
Robert Glynn
349 mallard slidell, Louisiana United States of America

Robert Glynn On time road side serv. llc. I found On time Roadside on Craig'slist ..Robert Glynn seemed to have everything in order..I ran call after call for him. when the time came there was no pay on the card he had me purchase. He just g slidell, Louisiana

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: On time roadside/Rob Glynn is a scam

I found On time road side serv llc. on Craig'slist He seemed to have the answer to all my questions except "where is my money?" It's always payrolls fault. He gives me excuse after excuse.I have ran over 30 calls for his phony business. Borrowed money from friends and family for the gas on word that I'd be paid. I put my family outings on hold..because I WAS WORKING?? I bought equiptment he knew I was putting out of pocket, and he encouraged me to do so..I became suspicious when he began trying to sale me his half of the business in my area. He does have the contracts with all motor clubs and this man is banking from this..Hurting the people who are working to support their families, only to find out they are supporting him or his. I want my pay. I want this man to be stopped from doing this to anyone else..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Glynn/slidell-Louisiana-/Robert-Glynn-On-time-road-side-serv-llc-I-found-On-time-Roadside-on-Craigslist-Robe-1044373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Glynn

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

On time roadside/Rob Glynn is a scam

AUTHOR: taichita - ()

Everything the report states is true, we use to work for this company and Rob and even though we did receive a few payments from him in the beginning it was never the total he owed and then he stopped paying and we never got any more payments. He still owes lots of money and we have been trying to stop him from doing this to other  people which is why I hope people read this.