Complaint Review: Robert Hal

Robert Hal
1441 Main St #750, Columbia, South Carolina USA

Robert Hal jokers, con artists, scammers, worthless Columbia South Carolina

Complete scam artists.

I was advised by the Department of Employment to register with Robert Half in my search for a new position.

I registered on their website and heard.... Nothing....

I phoned them and they could not find my resume (which is strange because I can see it on their system). They asked for another copy and stated somebody would soon be in touch so I emailed it to them.

Two weeks went by and no phonecall. Then I called them again and a very lackadaisical woman answered and passed me around a few more people before finally they asked me what my schedule is then gave me an "interview date when I'm supposed to be working". That means I had to miss work to see them.

I turned up at their office - no parking - I had to PAY to park on the street! Just about everybody else offers free parking for clients and customers.

Anyway, I got in and they didn't seem to have much of a clue. My resume says clearly Microsoft Office skills yet they insisted I had to do a "test" with Microsoft Office. At that point, I just walked out. These people aren't serious about anything. I don't know where they make their money - it certainly isn't from recruitment. It's probably a front for a Colombian drug cartel or something, judging from the smell of cannabis smoke in their foyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Hal/Columbia-South-Carolina-29201/Robert-Hal-jokers-con-artists-scammers-worthless-Columbia-South-Carolina-1169638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Hal