Complaint Review: Robert Kashefi / KASH Construction

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: steve firouz — los angeles California
Robert Kashefi / KASH Construction
533 S Los Angeles St #504 Los Angeles, California USA

Robert Kashefi / KASH Construction Kashefi money laundering, loan sharking, fraud, real estate fraud, Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: farnaz is not farnoz

*Author of original report: she is just like farnoz a liar and a theif

*Author of original report: and also so called professionals are wrong

*Author of original report: he cheats on his wife like he cheats customer

*Author of original report: this will be on the headline news

*Author of original report: why i should not have to pay

okay this guy is real bad . he uses money that does not belong to him ,and then he finances things that he does not even deserve .all of what he has is built on lies ,and that is the real type of builder he is .the levian brothers are in business with this crook and they lie to the banks to investors also , to keep ruining ohter peoples lives.  this is a money laundering operation and so calling it kash is very appropriate .the assets on paper are not real as every thing is being hidden from irs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Kashefi-KASH-Construction/Los-Angeles-California-90013/Robert-Kashefi-KASH-Construction-Kashefi-money-laundering-loan-sharking-fraud-real-1075808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Kashefi / KASH Construction

farnaz is not farnoz

AUTHOR: steve firouz - ()

iphone is not good for typing with the thumbs and then it changes everything .i want it to fix spelling and it does not and when i dont want it changes spelling .agnes is trying to set me up because she has now ,i found out talked to farnaz .they are the same .both thiefs .both steal from me .farnoz took my jewelry ,my rugs ,helped to steal half of a bentley that is rightfully mine .agnes has 16 mental disorders and i swear on my fathers soul that girl is going behind bars .farnoz is working with her trying to set me up .agnes is a spy and that is why she speaks so many languages .why do they call the police on me and send me books ?this is no way to treat someone .would either of them treat their own father this way ?  Kashefi is part of this stunt ,trying to make me into a joke and pretend nothing is happenning . come on man ,you know me . you know i will never let this happen .this will be ten times worse for everyone else i swear on my fathers grave .

she is just like farnoz a liar and a theif

AUTHOR: steve firouz - ()

she was a trained kick boxer by the cia .and that is why speaks so many languages ,she is a spy .i was attacked on my front lawn and my tooth knocked out .becos she is on medications and to mental hospitals she is not think clearly .no one would beleive her any way .and like farnoz stole from me also ,the first one stole my jewelry and my persian rugs and my house and all of my money and this one runs of with 80 thousand dollars from the bank .my sons in law are useless and none of the lawyers help me .you  know me and i am not going to take this i swear on my fathers grave .if she were not the mother of my only daughter she would be behidn bars and this time ,she has really done it .

and also so called professionals are wrong

AUTHOR: steve firouz - ()

what do they know ?i already raised two grown daughters .my youngest child shuld be able to sleep next to me ,in my own bed .its none of there business . so just leave me alone ,this is not a joke .i have been pushed beyond my limits . i swear to my fathers soul . i am going to put that girl behind bars .behind bars .

he cheats on his wife like he cheats customer

AUTHOR: steve firouz - ()

dont believe that he is who say he is .this man is not deserving of anyone okay .he is playing the field and sleeps with other women besides my girl . he is not honest with his wife then how is he honest with the customer or his family or his partners .i dont know ,did he not get enough love when he was a child or what .i dont care ,i just know that if he is sneaking around behind her back then he is what kind of person is he.

this will be on the headline news

AUTHOR: steve firouz - ()

i am going to make sure this girl ,is behind bars.  you know me and you this is not going to happen .i swear on my fathers grave . on my fathers grave ,i'm not playing any more childish games here.

why i should not have to pay

AUTHOR: steve firouz - ()

if this man is truly a divorce attorney then he shuld have got me what i wanted ,but instead he tells me to be quiet .be quiet ,over and over ,in front of the judge .my wife  has 16 mental disorders and she was a kick boxer for the cia . dont you think i know my wife .okay this guy is a bad guy and a bad divorce attorney .i spent too much money on this nonsense already ,i am not going to spend any more .she tried to run off with my child and my money and all of my credit cards .why do i have to keep being told to sit down and be quiet ?