Complaint Review: Robert Kirkner

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — King North Carolina
Robert Kirkner
Sinotrans Express Inc Alhambra , California USA

Robert Kirkner Emmanuel Hill Aget to call for instructions to collet 1.5Million Dollars Alhambra California

Sep 9, 2013 I receuved a check and letter from the East West Bank, Alhambra CA for $4406.00 for processing fees and

taxes I would have to pay on my $1.5 million prize.I was to call Claim Agent Emmanuel hILL @ 1-604-364-1474 for

instructions on how to claim my prize.  Deposit the check, tell no one, and call him back immediately to get my prize.

No thank you.  I have the feeling if i were to deposit this check my checking account would wind up empty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Kirkner/Alhambra-California-91803/Robert-Kirkner-Emmanuel-Hill-Aget-to-call-for-instructions-to-collet-15Million-Dollars-A-1083441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Kirkner