Complaint Review: Robert Lorusso

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — Queen Creek Arizona
Robert Lorusso
4425 e agave rd ste 106 phoenix, Arizona USA

Robert Lorusso Robert K Floyd Strengthening Solutions LLCThe Loanfather Fake settlement agreements from a felon convicted of FRAUD who recently changed his name. phoenix Arizona

Hired Robert Lorusso at Strenghtening solutions llc to do credit repair, He negotiated a settlement agreement with Chase for 35% I wrote him a check for $4300 which he said had to be in his name because he did the negation. The settlement was processed then which i saw online on the chase online banking then he had 2 more settlements one for approx $10,900 and one for $5600 he could not give e the settlement agreement because his printer was broken both times i asked and he left my file at home he said. He immediately CASHED both checks. Then I found out that HIS check he wrote to Chase bounced but it was too late. I called the two other credit card companies and they both said they never of heard of him and no settlement agreement was ever discussed. He mad up some story about a girlfriend working for him that stole the $21,000 but no name was given or police report done or any evidence given. [continued below]....

..... Then I found out his real name was Robert K Floyd and was a 3 time convicted felon and one was for fraud in Maricopa county. Last time me and my wife was in his office he brandished a gun and made more lies up. He carries a gun so be careful. He wont meet with my attorney and refuses to pay me back. Now i am out $25000 with fees and my credit is destroyed.

Also referred me to a CPA he said which I gave $2000 to do my taxes. Name is Pamela and Nathan Floyd which turned out to be his parents and not CPA's. Never got my taxes the $2000 back or any paperwork. And asked them twice how they knew him and they both said that they were doing business with him for a few years and he was a good guy to be trusted. WHAT A SAD FAMILY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Lorusso/phoenix-Arizona-85044/Robert-Lorusso-Robert-K-Floyd-Strengthening-Solutions-LLCThe-Loanfather-Fake-settlemen-1143192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Lorusso