Complaint Review: Robert M. Spircoff

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mary Wilson — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Robert M. Spircoff
2054 S 102d, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Robert M. Spircoff Bob Spircoff Fraud, Sexual Harrasser, Lier, Convicted Felon Milwaukee Wisconsin

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bad information, incorrect statements, rambling incoherence.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Bob Jr is a liar

*General Comment: This is about Robert M Spircoff

Bob has a long history of telling lies and sexually harrassing people he works with.  I have known Bob for some time and he has a sordid reputation in the community.  Recently, he was seen looking into the windows of female tenants and was charged by the Milwaukee PD.  Althoug the charges were dropped, it would be wise that anyone who moves into this community be aware of him.  He is the one who drives the Acura SUV taking pictures of tenants.

Be careful, Bob lived in Chicago and was arrested for the same behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-M-Spircoff/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53227/Robert-M-Spircoff-Bob-Spircoff-Fraud-Sexual-Harrasser-Lier-Convicted-Felon-Milwaukee-1106103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert M. Spircoff

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bad information, incorrect statements, rambling incoherence.

AUTHOR: Bob Spircoff - ()

1. My father is alive (to my knowledge). My grandfather is also alive (who also shares my name.)

2. I have not been arrested, charged, nor convicted of anything. I do have a few traffic tickets.

3. I do not own, nor have I ever owned an Acura SUV.

4. I do not take unwanted photographs of people.

5. I do not peep into peoples windows.

6. I have never lived in Chicago.

7. It is exceedingly easy to find a photograph of myself, I suggest google image seach. My twitter and facebook both feature my smiling face.

8. You call me Jr, yet my last name is suffixed by the roman numeral for 2, "II". I am not a Jr, and nobody calls me Jr.

9. Please feel free to contact both CPD and MPD and file a FOIA request with them to see if I have a record.

You listed your name as "Mary Wilson." I don't know you, a quick facebook search reveals we are not firends, nor do I remember any "Mary Wilson." From your rambling incoherence, lack of any correct information (beyond what a quick google search, which often confuses me for my same named family) and terrible cognitive skills I can only deduce that you are a crazy person. If I had to further guess I would say you fall into one of two categories. The first is someone who encountered my father, had a negative experience, and is now looking for some kind of comeuppance. Sorry Miss, but you got the wrong guy. The second is that you are either the defendant in my current civil court case, or associated with that party. Clumsy attempt at libel, brush up on your internets and try again. I'll leave you with one of my very favorite quotes:

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

-Voltaire

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Bob Jr is a liar

AUTHOR: Anoymous - ()

I read Bob, Jr' rebuttal.  It is strange that he said that the person I was referring to was his deceased father.  The truth is, I am 28 years old and the Bob I am referring to is about my age.  I think by Bob, Jr. blaming his deceased father proves my point.  He does not deny my allegations, he instead blames someone who shares the same name.  I will get a picture of him so he can be uploaded thus clearing up the confusion.

#3 General Comment

This is about Robert M Spircoff

AUTHOR: Bob Spircoff - ()

Hello,

This report is about my father, whom I share a name with. I would greatly appericate it if the address could be updated to reflect this fact. My father has never lived with me, nor have I ever been involved in any of the above activity.

Thanks,