Complaint Review: Robert Maron

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: VGC14 — Highland Park Illinois
Robert Maron
2060 E Avenida De Los Arboles, Ste. 309 Thousand Oaks, California USA

Robert Maron Robert Maron took off with the money - no watch delivered!! Thousand Oaks California

I see I am not alone in being ripped off by Bob Maron.  He took $78,000 from me for a watch.  I won't go into the details here, but bottom line: I never received the watch or a refund!  He's a thief.

Even his address is a fraud and a front for his operation.  It's a mailbox store in Thousand Oaks.  I know this because I went there to confront him about his theft from me.

I see also that others question his purported credentials/degrees.    He surely does not come off like a Harvard guy; no refinement there.

Perhaps enough people will come forward and out this guy for what he really is; a thief and a scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Maron-/Thousand-Oaks-California-91362/Robert-Maron-Robert-Maron-took-off-with-the-money-no-watch-delivered-Thousand-Oaks-1048560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Maron