Complaint Review: ROBERT MILTON PRESTWOOD

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Beware — Santa Ana California
ROBERT MILTON PRESTWOOD
malibu Malibu, California United States of America

ROBERT MILTON PRESTWOOD ROBERT M. PRESTWOOD, ROBERT MURPHY, ROBERT MILTON PRESTWOOD III ROBERT MILTON PRESTWOOD SERIAL CRIMINAL COVERS CRIMES WITH BANKRUPTCYS AND LAWSUITS Malibu, California

*General Comment: FALSE REPORT BY CONVICTED FELON RON MOORE, CUSTOM ENGINEERED PRODUCTS

ATTENTION:  SEATTLE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION OFFICE
There is an extensive Wire Fraud scheme going on involving a Mr. Robert Prestwood and/or his wife Colleen Prestwood (nee Colleen Murphy).

Our Company ordered a part from Canadian Aircraft Parts for the amount of $32,800.00 USD. We wire transferred the money into an American bank account (copy attached). We never received the part and after over a month of communication, where we were  told the money would be wired back into our account the phones quit being answered and the company closed.

I am attaching a copy of my original email sent out with regards to this as well as the wire transfer information and correspondence with Canadian Aircraft Parts.

To my shock and amazement Mr. Prestwood has been doing this to other companies all over the world under various Company names.

I am also attaching copies of all correspondence I have received with regards to the plights of the other companies. [continued below]....
.....

In my correspondence there is a reference to a Mr. Bob Walker who stated he was going to contact the FBI in Florida so as to clear his name.

His cell number is 440-623-5382.

I am also copying all the companies who have come forward as victims so that they are aware that something is trying to be done.

We are hoping that you can assist with this matter and advise us what next steps need to be taken.

I will mail copies of all this documentation to your office in Seattle once I hear back from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBERT-MILTON-PRESTWOOD/Malibu-California-/ROBERT-MILTON-PRESTWOOD-ROBERT-M-PRESTWOOD-ROBERT-MURPHY-ROBERT-MILTON-PRESTWOOD-III-RO-1044835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBERT MILTON PRESTWOOD

#1 General Comment

FALSE REPORT BY CONVICTED FELON RON MOORE, CUSTOM ENGINEERED PRODUCTS

AUTHOR: ROBERT PRESTWOOD - ()

Ron Moore is a convicted felon for armed rebbery.  I used him as a subcontractor with his DBA custom engineered preducts.

I had no idea he was a convicted felon who was teamed up with 2 other convicted felons JONATHAN SCOTT COHEN and CONNIE JORDANcARMICHAEL.  Jon Cohen was set up in a sting drug bust by the HUNTINGTON BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT I help create.  It was my tip to them that prompted them to set up the drug sting where they sent someone to Cohen undercover.  Connie Jordan-Carmichael was convicred of bank and bankruptcy fraud.  It was my attorney who was interviewing Connie Jordan-Carmichael under oath in deposition who exposed the bankruptcy fraud.  Ron Moore as a subcontractor teamed with Cohen and Carmichael took  a million dollars worth of aircraft parts I had ready to the US Department of Defence on a one and half dollar contract.  He also stole raw materal, an $85,000 CNC MACHINE and $200,000 worth of inspection equiptment.  He returned thousands of raw metal he was supposed to have machined for me to collect the cash.  Ron Moore also took thousands of dollars of deposits I gave him on contracts and never did anything of value and kept the money.  No one will use him who is honest in the aircraft parts business in Southern California will use him as everyone now knows he is a thief, a convicted felon and was DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE UNITES STATES AIR FORCE.

RON IS VERY UPSET AS NO ONE WILL WORK WITH HIM AGAIN.

Ron it is a step in the right direction you are now putting you name on your false reports on me.

RON IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS JON COHEN & CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL ARE GOING TO QUOTE YOU E CRIMINAL ATTORNEY JAMES SABALOS AT MIN YOU SHOULD HAVE COHEN AND JORDAN PAY THEIR BILL!!!

PS IF ANYONE CARES TO FIND THE TRUTH RUN MY RECORD AND THEN REN THESE FELONS.  YOU WILL SEE I HAVE A CLEAN RECORD AND WELL....THEY ARE CONVICTED FELONS!