Complaint Review: Robert Parker

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: crazydad — Washington District of Columbia USA
Robert Parker
559 West Georgia St. Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Robert Parker Fake Publishers Clearing House They sent me letter saying, I won, this years surplus jackpot. Vancouver, British Columbia

The letter said, First and final attempt. It said, I had won 1,500,000.00 dollars (USD) and it came with a checkfor $9,565 and it was for processing fees.

I was to put it in the bank and wire money to his account, for taxes and fees. It said, call Robert Parker or his asst., Perez Mongan, but only his number was working. It was a dummy check that would bounce days later, after you wire the money to him.

They almost got me, until I called the real PCH and they told me I was not the winner!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Parker/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Robert-Parker-Fake-Publishers-Clearing-House-They-sent-me-letter-saying-I-won-this-years-802837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Parker