Complaint Review: robert shemin

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: mike — huntington beach California United States of America
robert shemin

robert shemin anthony cutuli, my first house, stolen rent, comingled funds, misrepresented investment Internet

Robert Shemin & My 1st House did exactly the same thing to me as the others have mentioned in Las Vegas.  This was a scam.  Comingling stolen rent was admitted to me be them.  Anyone who says that these are honest people are on their payroll.  NO ONE that has been through what 100's of people like us went thru would ever color them in any positive light.  Robert basically told us of a wonderful, turn key, investment that was bought right & then MFH & him took our money & invested it in Biloxi w/o permission even though we were already losing everything.  NO consience whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-shemin/internet/robert-shemin-anthony-cutuli-my-first-house-stolen-rent-comingled-funds-misrepresented-835872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on robert shemin