Complaint Review: Robert Teague

• Reported By: anonymouse — mesa Arizona
Robert Teague
1819 E Southern Ave #a-10 Mesa, Arizona USA

Robert Teague Deceit & Dishonest Mesa Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations by competitors or former employees

LAWYER RIPPED ME OFF

I will not recomend you to hire Robert Teague, He was very dishonest and I beleive he took total advantage of me & my situation. I hired him for financial reasons in 2010 and everything was going smoothly at firsst. After I payed off my payments to the firm ($2895) I heard nothing from him or the office he was working for. Two long struggling years I was out of the blue to what happened to this cheat. He is a dishonest and will hustle you if your vulnerable like I was. Sad for me but even sadder for the other people he will scam. I trusted him, he is mormon as I am, no one who is truely in my religion would ever be so frauduient.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Teague/Mesa-Arizona-85204/Robert-Teague-Deceit-Dishonest-Mesa-Arizona-1075746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Teague

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations by competitors or former employees

AUTHOR: Robert Teague, Attorney At Law - ()

What is there to rebut? The annonymous person who wrote this and the other ridiculous Ripoff report clearly has a personal axe to grind. I suspect that someone from the former firm I worked for (Pihllips & Associates) made up these complaints and posted them. Only cowards and people who have a hidden agenda or are outright liars do not put their name to a complaint. Former or current clients who have LEGITIMATE complaints may always avail themselves of the State Bar of Arizona's Lawyer Regulation department. The State Bar regulates all lawyers in the state and will investigate claims against any lawyer. So, in any case, the allegations in this so-called "Report" are absolutely false and completely contrived.

Robert R. Teague, Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona's Board of Legal Specialization

Owner of Teague Law Firm