Complaint Review: Robert Werner

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2016

• Reported By: Annonymous — Pompano Beach Florida
Robert Werner
11 Weitz Rd., East Fishkill, NY Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

*Consumer Comment: Friend of Robert Werner

*Consumer Comment: False Allegations Against Robert Werner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NON SENSE!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reported by a scam artist himself!

*Consumer Comment: False Accusations

*General Comment: Robert Werner is everything but what's described by the scam artist who posted this thread.

*General Comment: Robert Werner is a great guy

*Consumer Comment: Allegations Are False

Editor’s Note:  We thank our users for considering Ripoff Report as a source for information and providing warnings to the general public.  That being said, sometimes, after a review of the text, our team will determined that the content filed by an author appears to be serious in nature and therefore questionable and, as such, the Report is placed on hold for further investigations prior to publishing OR is otherwise flagged after publication and is placed into a Review Bin.  If and when Reports are flagged for these types of issues, especially when there are specific serious criminal allegations, we may, as we did here, try to follow up with the Author of the Report to obtain more information.  Our Terms of Service require that information posted be truthful and not defamatory and we are in no position to determine what information is true or false; the author affirms the truth of a posting prior to posting.  We understand that allegations made by an author may very well be true, and we respect an author’s right to Free Speech, but in order for the information to be published once it has been flagged, or for the information to be later (((REDACTED))) once flagged after prior publication, Ripoff Report may ask the author to provide some form of explanation or documentation to support their position.  Depending on the circumstances, if the author fails to respond or timely provide adequate notification, at the sole discretion of Ripoff Report, the Report may be considered “incomplete” and may not be approved or may be (((REDACTED))) to remove the serious allegations or otherwise questionable content from the Report and any Rebuttals thereto that mention such information – more for the purposes of making sure the author is standing behind their Report as we are not a judge and jury to determine the accuracy of evidence.  Redactions below may be due to the author’s failure to adhere to our Terms of Service and/or because the author failed to timely respond with an appropriate response to our inquiry.

CONSUMERSProceed with Caution when reviewing and relying on the subject Report and any additional Postings below as it MAY BE FALSE and/or MISLEADING.  It is highly encouraged that you conduct additional research, from credible sources, before making any determination on whether or not to do business with the named individual(s) or business(es).

PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS?  YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THESE TYPES OF ISSUES:  Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with personal commentary and/or allegations that can be serious.   Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources.  If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project.  You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking HERE NOW or learn a little more by visiting our “Donate to our Efforts” page.  The more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.

Thank you!

~ Ripoff Report Team

ROBERT WERNER, AK/A ROBERT MANN, and ROBERT LAWMANN is a (((REDACTED))) who is on the run from the Law in New York and hiding here in Florida.

ROBERT WERNER, uses the name Robert Mann and Robert Lawmann in his (((REDACTED))) because he is on the run from his (((REDACTED))) in New York.

ROBERT WERNER will scam you and sell you anything when he has no knowledge and expertise in the area of mortgage foreclsoure. He moves from one company to another and continues to get terminated almost immediately when these companies realize they have employed a scam artist.

ROBERT WERNER has caused hundreds of people to LOOSE their homes as a result of his lies, frauds and false representations. He just wants to sell the Brooklyn Bridge on the telephone and nothing more. He will promise you the world with no intention to help the consumer.

WERNER is also a sexual deviate who while in New York drugged his supposed best friends children, so Robert Werner could have sex with his wife while the ' supposed best friend was in jail '.

ROBERT WERNER was run out of New York. He was arrested for (((REDACTED))) in New York and left his WIFE to get convicted of these charges and fled to Florida. No wonder why his wife divorced him and got custody of his Child whom Robert Werner abandoned. THIS IS NOT A NICE PERSON.

WERNER has particiapted in multiple Mortgage type scams in New York and now is attempting to do the same in Florida.

WERNER who is a (((REDACTED))) will be with a woman just to use her and scam her out of her money. Robert Werner has no home or money. He has (((REDACTED))) since he moved to Florida. He will live with a woman until she has no more money, gets evicted or he finds a better victim. There are many women in the Pompano Beach and Fort Lauderdale area who have been "dupped " by him.

WERNER has recently been (((REDACTED))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Werner/Ft-Lauderdale-Pompano-Beach-Florida-/Robert-Werner-Robert-Mann-Robert-Lawmann-FRAUDSTER-SCAM-ARTIST-CLAIMS-TO-BE-A-FORECLSOU-1037717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Werner

Friend of Robert Werner

AUTHOR: Rev. GW Tarnowski - (USA)

Open Letter to the Public in support of Robert Werner. I am writting today in defense of my friend Robert Werner. I am not going to respond to the unstable individual who is writting such horrible things about my friend as NONE OF IT IS TRUE, and it seems that any positive support of Robert only gets the twisted false accuser more excited, and causes him to attack Roberts friends. All I want to say is I really dislike a system which allows a lying, coward to annoymously slander, and criminally accuse a person while hiding behind his annininomy. My name is Rev. GW Tarnowski, founder of The Jacksonville Healing Mission. My email is Rev.Tarnowski@gmail.com and my phone number is 561-320-7705. I will testify to my statement in any court of law, and will be more than happy to refer Robert Werner to anyone who is in need of his awesome investigation skills. Robert is a man of integrety, high moral character, and my friend.

False Allegations Against Robert Werner

AUTHOR: Pablo - (USA)

It appears that the scammer who also posted a similar false report in 2015 against Robert Werner. He has again raised his ugly head. I just read a news article report abut this scammer who made a false report against Robert Werner in the Florida news that police have nuremous reports of him scamming the lederly and the police are doing everything they can to put him in jail. There is nothing to believed from this man. He is lying and should be banned from making reports here. he is a vexacious liar, maniplator and dangerous criminal.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Robert Werner - (USA)

Take a look at any ARTICLE!

#4 General Comment

AUTHOR: untold truth - (USA)

Despite all the fake rebutals.  Just GOOGLE - ROBERT WERNER, NEW YORK. All the articles about his prostitution ring will come up.  The alies of Werner should stop writing fake rebutals. This man belongs in prison........

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reported by a scam artist himself!

AUTHOR: Robert Werner - (USA)

First allow me to tell you I'm in NY right now. I have no warrants pending.

Two: The person who wrote this, is a scam artist.

Three: I bacame ordained to help parents whom are in distress over custody issues. I volunteered for many years www.f4j.org

Four: I do not have my son and miss him so very much. I've developed various venue's to gt a hold of him.

I've never drugged children, nor slept with a friends wife.

The entire article is BS.

The person who reported this : Kenneth A Frank himself is under major investigation..

Here's a link to his current situation. http://www.local10.com/consumer/call-christina/ex-cop-ex-con-from-new-york-accused-of-running-financial-cons-in-south-florida

False Accusations

AUTHOR: Paul Waldmiller - (USA)

I am here to inform whomever is reading the accusations against Robert Werner, not to believe these allegations. I have never personally met Robert Werner, but have had many communications with him. he has never, ever tried to sell me aything nor attempt in any way to lure me into investing or buying anuthing. As a matter of fact, he has helped give me some financil advice that has actually saved me from crooks who were out to try to take my money ! I have had felt nothing but genuine concern from Robert Werner and have known him now for several years. In everything that he has described to me, his legal problems in the past are due to the all together illegal, corrupted and unconstitutional Family Courts within New York State which make their money off of murdering good parents and alloing unfounded character assasination by exspuses to go unchecked. As one other commenter has also shared, Robert and I have also prayed together as well. One last warning to all who read my comments, be sure to look for grounded facts before listening and judging anyone including Robert Werner. If the shoe were on the other foot so-to-speak, how would you feel about being called a criminal and accused of crimes ou dd not commit ?

#7 General Comment

AUTHOR: Steve Charles - (USA)

I was fortunate to meet Robert a/k/a Robbie. He not only helped me in the time of crisis, he with out asking one red cent guided me. He taught me to pray. When I couldn't afford to put food on my table Robbie Werner got me through it. When he spent time with me at the court house (scared out of my skin) Robbie kept me balanced. When I feared I'd have no place to live, Robbie saw to it I did. When my wife took my only son of 11 years old he was a shoulder for me to weep.

He was an angel from the heavens. Robbie, you saved my life. You restored my faith in humanity. To this day Dillon asks about you. We now go every Monday and Thursday and volunteer at the church. I will never forget what you've done for us. Robbie saved my life. I have full custody of my son, and my ex wife and I Co parent. Their aren't words for the soul you are. It is our hope that one day you'll be reunited with your son Michael. We pray every night. God bless you Robbie.

#8 General Comment

Robert Werner is a great guy

AUTHOR: Families Count - (USA)

Robert has helped me battle for custody of my son. He is a great guy!

Allegations Are False

AUTHOR: Disbelief - ()

Robert Werner, or any known alias that this individual is referring to is none of the mentioned in this report. People that use the internet to slander an individual should be locked up. Destroying someones life by making false allegations about them should be a criminal offense. I personally have worked with Robert Werner and can honestly say he is NOT a man that hurts women or children. He has helped numerous people with family court offenses and continues to work day and night to help people with their heart breaking circumstances. The person that wrote this needs to take a look in the mirror and not take the image of themselves and project it onto another. For any 1 person that this individual can say Robert "dupped" I have 5 that can atest to the good hearted work that Robert has done.