Complaint Review: Roberti Automotive

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Kingston New York
Roberti Automotive
735 Ulster Ave, Kingston, NY 12401 kingston, New York USA

Roberti Automotive Ower is dishonest kingston New York

*Author of original report: problem solved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: miss communication taken care of

Me and my husband recently purchased two used cars from roberti automotive. Right from the begining we had a few complaints and concerns about small things on the vehicles. We went to robertis and they stated they would take care of it. My car spent a 3 full days there and they only worked on one thing. When i realized that they never fixed the problem I had to take the car to another shop, that fixed the alignment. Roberti said they were sorry they did not fix it and if we have any problems bring the car back to them. a few days later I called to see if my brakes could be looked at, the manager said come by and I will listen to see if anything needs to be done! Needless t say I was not going out of my way for someone to do nothing for me. No the latest is that my husbands check engine light came on he had to take his car to the nearest shop and paid over $700 for a tune up. I dont feel this is right at all because any stand up used car sales would have done a tune up before selling a car for book value!! My car went back to the shop and again I asked nicely for them to look into the breaks and the noise comming from the wheel and the tire thatI have been complaining about because I have to keep putting air, along with the problem that the car was overheating. Well to my suprise they olny fixed the overheating problem which I feel is a temporay fix. I have check the internet many times for reviews about this company and was not able to find any now I regret doing any buisness with them. I want to let people know that they are selling used cars that you will have problems with. One of the questions that I asked before I traded my car is that has the car had a tune up. The answer was yes and now that I am having problem the owner tells me that is was not required. I feel that it is a complete rip off t charge people full value for a used car and not provide a tune up before sale!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roberti-Automotive/kingston-New-York-12401/Roberti-Automotive-Ower-is-dishonest-kingston-New-York-1102319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roberti Automotive

problem solved

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - ()

I had contacted lou roberti in a personal message to the same time I made the original post, and he has helped me resolve most of my problems.  I still have my X5 and it is running well

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

miss communication taken care of

AUTHOR: louis roberti - ()

This was taken care of immediately with the customer and the customer is satisfied, unfortunately the only way to take it off this site is give them a check for 2000.00 to start their process which we think is unfair.