Complaint Review: Roberts Complete Automotive

• Reported By: Howard — APACHE JUNCTION Arizona
Roberts Complete Automotive
482 West Apache Trail APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona USA

Roberts Complete Automotive Robert Arave Crook APACHE JUNCTION Arizona

hi.. My name is Howard alot of you customers may know me, from when I worked for Roberts and now I own B & H Auto Repair in Apache Junction. Take in consideration this is not a bitter thing its more a moral issue. You ever notice you never see Robert? Well he doesnt work alot of it is his pricing, your next Estimate call around and you will see what I mean. I just won a Judgement for Robert for writing me a bad check for $1251.00. this man is a crook!!! We all work hard for our MONEY and what he does to his, Employees, relatives, and Customers is uncalled for. Robert has gone as far as telling Customers, I stole from him at which a Accountant Verified that not to be true. I like this one " I will beat Howard's prices by 20%" and they still come back to me cause that stunt shows his character or telling Seniors... another favorite of mine "he threatened my wife and kids" but I was the one giving his wife Cash talking about stooping low. [continued below]....

..... Im sure most are treated well there but remember one thing when you pay your Bill ask yourself... Is that Mechanic who may have a Family get Compensated come pay day, I will tell you from Experience!!! Its tough Roberts Payroll Checks bounced 60% of the time I was there, what makes it even worse he knows they will bounce but he is out of town with his Family and will NOT answer his Phone or plain ignores. Ouch and shame on you Robert.

also 2 people who worked for Robert stated " Robert the Owner poured Muratic Acid in a customers cylinder cause he left a rag in it while doing a Head Gasket Job instead of removing Cylinder Head, then 30 days later charged the Customer for a Engine"

I called the Awning Companies Owner and let him know what Robert had done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roberts-Complete-Automotive/APACHE-JUNCTION-Arizona-85119/Roberts-Complete-Automotive-Robert-Arave-Crook-APACHE-JUNCTION-Arizona-1101587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roberts Complete Automotive