Complaint Review: Robertson's Ready Mix

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Your Busted 11 — Riverside California
Robertson's Ready Mix
200 S. Main St Corona, California USA

Robertson's Ready Mix Cement Truck drops gravel on freeway cracking our front windshield but they refuse to pay Corona California

Robertsons Ready Mix Cement truck drops gravel rock on freeway which bounces back and cracks our front windshield. We provided truck number, exact time and exact location of incident but Robertsons refuses to pay instead telling us they assume no liablility

I am sick and tired of trucking companies such as Robertsons dropping material on our roadways and causing damage to my vehicle and numerous others daily on the road.

To add insult to injury Robertsons tries to pawn their responsibility off to the consumer telling me to file a claim with my insurance company of all things.

My eyes dont lie, I saw the gravel drop from back of cement truck and hit my front windshield and to be essentially called a liar is insulting.

Shame on Robertsons Ready Mix shame on them. If this is how they operate their business practicies then to hell with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robertsons-Ready-Mix/Corona-California-92882/Robertsons-Ready-Mix-Cement-Truck-drops-gravel-on-freeway-cracking-our-front-windshield-1141159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robertson's Ready Mix